Ogre: Hotspot Shield Elite_v2.78 ( + Crack )

Hotspot Shield Elite_v2.78 ( + Crack )


      Hotspot Shield VPN is the ultimate Internet security solution that secures your browsing session, detects and blocks malware, protects your privacy and allows you to access blocked sites.


  • Secure your web session, data, online shopping, and personal information online with HTTPS encryption.
  • Protect yourself from identity theft online.
  • Secure your IP address for your privacy online and anonymous surfing.
  • Access all content privately without censorship; bypass firewalls.
  • Protect yourself from snoopers at Wi-Fi hotspots, hotels, airports and corporate offices.
  • VPN client works on both wireless and wired connections. Provides Unlimited Bandwidth.
  • Works on PC and Mac, including new operating systems (Windows 8 and Mountain Lion)


Size : 5.26 MB
Download From "www.sites.google.com"
Download From "www.mediafire.com"
Download From "www.depositfiles.com"
Download From "www.hotfile.com"
Download From "www.turbobit.net"
Download From "www.rapidshare.com"
Download From "www.filecloud.io"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving this useful blog.
I am working in networking field.Someone in my office traced my project information.I have no idea about how that person trace out all of my information.So i searched through Google and i found your blog.
Through your blog.I hidden my identity with a help of Hotspot Shield .After that i checked my new ip by Ip-Details.com It's range fully different from my previous one.

Post a Comment

Designed by : Ogre